Fishing ruler is used for measuring the size of the fish. Knowing how to measure a fish is convenient for keeping track of your best catches, and it may be necessary if you’re fishing somewhere with regulated fish-size limits. The easiest way to measure the length of a fish is using a fish tape measure.When you're measuring a live fish, make sure you firmly hold it in your hand so it doesn't flop back into the water.
Wintape fish measuring tape for boat is made from synthetic fabric. The content of the fish tape measure could upon your design. Small MOQ is acceptable. Synthetic fabric fish ruler is waterproof and long time usable.
Fish Tape Measure for Boat
WINTAPE or customized
1.2m or Custom
Colorful or custom
T/T( Paypal, Bank Transfer), Western Union, L/C
By Sea, Air, Express
1. How to use fish tape measure to measure fish?
1) Lay fish flat
2) Pinch mouth shut and align with front of tape
3) Pinch tailfin together to get total length.
1) Gently lift fish up and slide a piece of fishing line or a flexible tape measure under fish.
2) Lay fish flat with line or tape under deepest part of fish. Wrap it around, fold fins down if needed, line should be perpendicular.
3) Gently release fish. Remember minimize the fish’s time out of water. Lay marked line on tape measure, pull tight, and read girth.
2. Is the design for the fish ruler customized?
Yes, Wintape offer OEM/ODM service. We could produce the custom fish tape measure upon your design. Find the high quality and well-designed fish tape measure for boat upon your design at Wintape. Custom printed fish ruler is our strength. Welcome to contact us for custom service.